Tregadjack Barn, Cornwall
Tregadjack Barn is an enchanting, ‘upside-down’, detached, local Cornish stone holiday cottage elegantly furnished with antiques. It is in a private, tranquil setting within 20 acres.
The Barn lies a quarter of a mile down its own drive edged with beautiful wild flowers. There are fine views across rolling farmland. Tregadjack Barn is very private and secluded, with beautiful long views over the rolling tree covered countryside to the sea at Mounts Bay, approximately five miles away.
Enjoy sitting in the beautiful garden and soaking up the Cornish sun whilst having an alfresco meal.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, one with en-suite shower room.
- Fine views across rolling farmland adjacent to the sea.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private west facing Cornish garden for sun into the evening, as well as a south east facing garden for those sunny breakfasts.
- Ample parking.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- A complimentary welcome homemade fish pie will be ready to pop in the Aga on your arrival.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
The property is ideally situated in mid Cornwall at the top of the Lizard Peninsular, ideal for places like St. Michael’s Mount, St. Ives, Mousehole, Newlyn, Penzance and The Helford River. Falmouth and Truro are also only 20 minutes away.
Nearby is the pretty harbour of Porthleven which offers a host of excellent restaurants and pubs, including Rick Stein’s restaurant as well as a super fishmongers and crab shop, or why not catch your own on a fishing trip?
You can take a nostalgic ride on the restored Helston Railway which will stop for you at the bottom of the garden! Other nearby attractions include Kynance Cove which is a must, the historic St Michael’s Mount, the Falmouth’s Maritime Museum.